New Generation International Schools has opened registration for the academic year to Egyptian and Non-Egyptian students.
Kindly call the NG Admissions Office in order to set an appointment. On the appointment day the following will take place:
- Fill an application form
- (Kindergarten) Acceptance is determined by the applicants' oral and fine motor skills assessments
- (Grades 1 to 10) Acceptance is determined by an interview and written assessments in English, Math, and Arabic (for Grades 3 and above)
- A tour of the school campus (classes, fields, cafeteria, gym, labs and the auditorium
- A non-refundable assessment fee is to be paid at the financial office on the assessment date
If accepted, submit the required documents to the Student Affairs Office:
- Original birth certificate
- Stamped previous academic report
- Conduct/behavior report
- Six passport-sized pictures
- Copy of Parental ID
- Copy of medical report
- A parental interview
- A non-refundable registration is to be paid at the financial office within one week of the child's acceptance
If you are interested or have more inquires please feel free to contact the school or leave your details below.
Leaving your contacts below does not mean you have booked an appointment with the Admissions Office.
We look forward to seeing you and your child(ren) soon.
Please make sure you fill in all the fields accurately. If you still have problems using our online admission form, feel free to contact us at email@example.com